Wednesday, January 18, 2012

#61

Hello people!
As I promised, I'll update now :)
It's gonna be a longgggg post. 




13-15.1.2012
Joined three-days-two-nights Intima Leadership Camp last weekend.
Honestly, this camp was totally awesome!
The best camp ever I suppose x)
Made a lot of new friends and learnt a lot from those programmes.
The OCs were super nice and friendly,
the games they've prepared were very fun and challenging,
I like the Ultimate Race the most :D
Okay, let the photos do the talk.
*Photos are not in the correct sequence*

Yours truly, Ee Vern, Ruo Qi, Selina, Yi Wen :D

Go Green Team! <3
Yours truly, Jo Anne, Walter(leader), Bandith,
Ruo Qi, Yang Li, Way Di :)
Photo credits to Ruo Qi.

During Ultimate Race :D

Business stimulation - Dragonimity!

Ultimate Race

Loving this one! :D

Beginning of Ultimate Race - BJ

Nice Clue! for Treasure Hunt on the first night :)

View from the roof top :D


Business stimulation

In Qin Pei's car - 6 persons squeezed in the Kancil xD




Jo anne - the pretty one :D


St. George Church


On the way back to BJ

Our board! Go Green! <3



Girls' room - 507

Walter with Jo Anne's spec HAHAHA :D



Big applause for Ruo Qi! Everyone loves it :D

Our banner!

Before water game - spot anything? xD

After water game - campers!

With OCs :)

I love the camp,
I miss the camp ;]

Photo credits to Intima and  me :)

17.1.2012
Done blood donation for the first time!
At first Ruo Qi and I don't dare to try,
while waiting for the others + considering for a long time,
our courage suddenly popped out and we did it!
How proud LOL 

Yi Wen :D







My Blood! :D


It's so painful when tearing this thing from my skin! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment