Wednesday, January 4, 2012

#55

Hello readers :)
I've told myself must be a responsible and efficient blogger, starting from 2012.
Well seem like I still can't make it -.-
I'm lazy to upload photos,
anyhow I strongly believe that photos are the elements which make a blog interesting,
so end up - I'm lazy to update my blog lol
Ok stop the crap,
although it's late,
I still want to wish everyone Happy New Year,
may 2012 be an awesome year for all of us! :D

   New Year's Resolutions:
  • get my driving license and bring my friends for outing! 
  • join some photo-shooting activities/events
  • improve my English and eventually can converse in English fluently
  • get good grades in exams!
  • learn to cook! 
  • be a responsible blogger


Hope I can achieve all of the above in this year ><
Well getting my driving license is a must though = =
  

***

31.12.2011 
As usual, I celebrated my sister's birthday and my New Year Eve together @ Straits Quay.
The fireworks were very nice, 6 mins long! :D
Anyway I didn't "officially" count down last year,
there was no "10!...5!4!3!2!1!" before the fireworks started :(




























I accidentally deleted some nice photos T.T 
sim tiaaaaaa ahhhh~

***

3.1.2012
Random outing with Ruoqi Ong and Huey Ni Lim x)
No plans, no movies haha
Went to Winter Warmers for dinner,
after that headed to Tutti Fruitti.
Not much to elaborate,
seriously envy the "rich woman" - Ms.Lim! ><




Looks nice doesn't mean it will taste nice xD

Polaroid!















College life's going to start very soon D:
I'm quite worry about it but at the same time I'm excited too,
complicated lol x)
Wish me all the best people!
Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment