Friday, June 24, 2011

#38

Received my results. :(
Sad case.
I'm not satisfy with my current results, kinda disappointed T.T
D:
I had better put more effort in my trial then !
Good luck to me ><

*****

Watched Super 8 and X-men ! :)
Both movies were nice but i prefer X-men which I just watched it today.
Love Lucas Till more although he didnt talk much in that movie x)
Waiting for Transformer 3! <3 Shia LaBeouf!
:D

*****

Well, I'm going to post up some of my favourite photos during the ShangHai trip :)



views from 东方明珠塔 :)


other's camera's flash made this photo looked nice!








Both of the photos above look real right?






love this one! :)








Love this one till the max!








蚕宝宝!


like like like <3




They love sunglasses! :D
snapped by me, say nice please x)


the bridge disappeared in the mist LOL xD


Can you believe the one on the left side is 17 and the one on the right is 16?!






LOL!






Group 5! <3


磁浮列车 :)

*****



Lucas <3!

Likes him too! I wish I can have the ability that he had in the movie :)

After 30/7 I'm freeeeeee :]

No comments:

Post a Comment