Sunday, June 5, 2011

#36

Omg, just realised that I didn't update my blog for two months D:
Sorry people :(
Firstly, I'm going to talk about 1B exam.
Goshhhh totally shit -.-
My results definitely confirm 100% D.R.O.P !
T.T
Well I don't know what happened to me,
really don't dare to see my results this time,
Physics gonna be my first-failed subject :(
My add maths sucks too.
Sigh =(
Promise myself I swear I won't let these happen during my trial! >< 


After exam is our CO week, not holiday but CO week -.-
Our LAST holiday practice for all form5s.
7,8/6/11 - 春蕾
10-17/6/11 - 上海 trip
1,2/7/11 - 文娱晚会
Our busiest months D:
After July finally i can have my own holiday :)


Here's some photos to make my blog a lil more lively -.-







Yours truly.

I'll update after my ShangHai trip.
Do miss me people! x)
I miss ORQ, LHN & PYSJ ! <3

说真的,如果这样的事情发生在我身上,
我也会做出一样的举动。

No comments:

Post a Comment