Friday, December 9, 2011

#49

Hello earthlings! I'm finallyyyy back after 4 months x)
SPM was over and we're officially free YAY :D
During SPM, my room was totally a disaster xD
So decided to clean it up today :)
Here's the photos during the cleaning process:

See? Books everywhere and even on my bed D:

Sampah sarap xD

Sorting out those books, for recycling or giving the others :)

BYEEEEEE xD

No need these anymore x)

Cute right? :D

Ehm well they're getting higher xD





Bought this book recently and just finished it, quite nice and entertaining, plus the drawings are really cute :D

Ahhh need to finish them as soon as possible D:

Squirrelllll :D

These key chains really increased the weight of my pencil case A LOT >< 
But I still love them x)

Looks better compared to the beginning right? :D

Okay but here's getting worst compared to the beginning xD

Left this row undone ><

Okay, ehmmm in case you've forgotten me xD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yours truly xD
sorry for hurting your eyes :P


Well next update would probably on next week 
cause' these few days really nothing to do and nothing to update about,
becoming lifeless after SPM,
Good or bad ? o.O
Anyway I'm going to Genting next week with classmates :D
Hope all of us will have fun!
Toodles :)



No comments:

Post a Comment