Sunday, December 25, 2011

#52

Spot the date and Merry Christmas people! :D

Time really flies, one more week and it's gonna be a brand new year.
I've chosen A-Level at INTI,
so my "college life" is going to start soon :)
Nevertheless I prefer studying than being lifeless in the house D:
Boredom really kills me and seriously I'm getting fatter and fatter T.T
So sometimes study isn't that suffering right?
Well I hope so x)

21.12.11
Went to school for CO farewell.
I really appreciate what they've prepared for us :)
After the games I was exhausted, EXTREMELY exhausted D:
This shows how longggg I didn't exercise :(
OK here's the photos on that day, not much though.

Everybody was prepared for the games :D


Who's taller? xD








Spot Madeline's eyes! haha xD










Ignore my creepy eye please =.=





24.12.11
Yesterday went to my mum's friend's new house for X'mas Eve party :)
The house was spacious :D
Overall the party was quite fun.
We ate, played games, went to beach and exchanged presents :]
Let the photos continue the talk.

I wrapped the presents and I made the cards :D




As you can see there are lots of food D:








Presents! :D






I have no idea what I'm doing lol













 Aww he's SOOOOO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment