Monday, July 4, 2011

#40

Watched Transformer 3 yesterday! :D
Honestly I like Megan Fox more, but I definitely love Shia Labeouf! *winks*
Hmmm its 3D effects were good also, pretty yeng :D
Nevertheless I like the previous two more...
Too many actions liao this time ><
But I'm still very very happy i watched it!
=D
Next movies: Harry Potter and Hanna!
Awww i love movies!

*****

020711 School concert.
Ahhhh I love that night.
A great night.
A wonderful night.
An unforgetable night.
Good performance and everyone did their jobs well,
including those interactors, scouts and etc.
The concert went smoothly due to everyone's cooperation.
Took the most photos on that day,
with many people x)
Now I'll share some of my favourites with y'all (:


CUTEEEEEEE :D



5-years-friend Madeline :)

we looked like a band xD

We love peace!

with ah phanggg~


with our Ruan teacher :)

likey like <3




With phantom :D

With Mr.Goh :D


Looking forward to this Saturday,
Green Heritage ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment